Throughout the rest of the day it will be partly cloudy with a high of 43 degrees Fahrenheit. Tonight there is a 40% chance of showers starting at around 9:00PM going on through the night into Saturday. It’s going to be a little chilly tonight with a low temperature of 33 degrees and a south wind at speeds between 15 and 20 miles per hour.
This weekend here at Oswego will be a bit gloomy; on Saturday there’s a 60% chance of rain and snow showers with a high of near 37 degrees and a low of 15 degrees and west wind speeds of 15 to 23 miles per hour. On Sunday there’s a 40% chance of snow showers before noon which should clear up by night with a slight northwest wind at 8 to 11 miles per hour. Sunday has a high temperature of near 18 degrees and a low of 7 degrees.